Learning a new language can leave You Lost And Confused
Do you feel like you don’t know where to start?
Are you tired of wondering if you are studying the “right way”?
Do you spend more time looking for language resources than actually studying?
What you need is a plan, a Road Map
If you’ve read our book Language Learning Secrets, you already know the importance of a road map.
If not, Let me explain how essential it is to your success!
Knowing what to study – The Road Map tells you what material to cover, and what resources to use during each stage of your Language Learning Journey.
Searching For Resources and Techniques – Most people spend half their study time checking out new resources or reading language blogs. The Road Map gives you the resources and techniques to use.
Wasting Time On The Wrong Things – Once our tutors create your customized plan, all you have to do is follow the Map.
How we create the Road Map…
To create the Map, we first send you a questionnaire to fill out. The questions are designed to give our tutors a clear picture of your study habits, your goals, your schedule, and your motivation for learning a new language.
Our tutors then take this information and design the most efficient and effective path to fluency for each individual person.
You will progress through four stages. The Planning Stage, Input Stage, Output Stage and the Honing Your Skills Stage. We tell you what websites to use, what programs to download, when and how much material to cover, and what stage in your learning development to use each resource. The only thing you need to do is follow the map!
What would you do if you were Fluent in another Language?
- Travel to exotic locals, off the beaten track
- Meet new and interesting people
- Advance your career opportunities
- Increase your self confidence
The Road Map to Fluency uses our language experts to create a customized plan to keep you on the right path and to ensure you don’t waste time and money on techniques and strategies that don’t work. Remember, just follow the Map!
Here are some of the key action points planned for you in each stage
- Goal Setting and Motivation
- Downloading software, creating accounts
- Preparing Audio and Video
- Setting Up Your Study Space
- Creating Little Habits
- Active and Passive Inputs
- Your Daily Routine
- Tools and Resources for the Input Stage
- Following a Weekly Schedule
- Progressing at the Right pace
- Tools and Resources for Language Output
- Tackling Problem Areas
- Increasing the Difficulty Level
- Refining Your Study Schedule
- Moving Towards Conversations
HONING YOUR SKILLS STAGE
- Breaking Through the Final Barrier
- Language Exchange
- Sharing Your Writing
- Expanding Your Vocabulary
- Exploring Interests in Your New Language
Now’s the time to act…
Start your transformation today!
The Road Map does a lot of the hard work for you. Yes, learning a new language can be difficult and frustrating, but when you have a solid plan to follow, everything else just falls into place.
Our book, Learning Secrets, introduced the concepts. The Road Map takes these concepts and creates a customized study plan that is guaranteed to bring you fluency. It’s all about following the Map.
Remember, this is your next big step on your journey to fluency. Please keep in touch and share your language journey with us. We would love to hear from you.
Here is what
WE DO FOR YOU
When We Develop Your Road Map To Fluency!
- Clarify your goals and motivation for studying a language
- Get you focused on your studies instead of spending time looking for resources
- Combine complimentary software to ensure the most efficient program
- Create a plan that is focused on your goals and time constraints
- Help you build good study habits
- Give you the confidence to push through difficult times
- Motivate you to stick to the plan to achieve fluency